The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow
IN POLITICAL NEWS
1) Kampuchea Harris’s hubby is prepping DemoKKKrats to rally behind her if Rutabaga steps aside.
2) In the circus that is Arizona’s electoral process, the results will be delayed until after the weekend, said Maricopa County officials. (They are coping with a drop of 350,000+ Election Day ballots that are going to be 2:1 Republican).
3) This writer says, “leftists hate conservatives so much they’ll smilingly endure brutal crime and historic inflation rather than allow a Republican in office.”
4) Boy, these people are truly living on another planet: “The biggest midterm takeaway is that the economy is stronger than we thought.”
-No, it’s that the DemoKKKrats have perfected a “ballots” over “votes” strategy and the GOP doesn’t yet know how to counter.
5) U.S. Catholic Bishops gave $3.4 million to organizations involved in abortion, transoidism, and similar activist socialist causes.
6) DemoKKKrats took full government control in Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Minnesota.
7) Alex Jones was ordered to pay $473 million more to Sandy Hook families. Why not just make it a Bazillion?
8) I’m sure this is reassuring to so many Americans: George W. Bush is doing an event with Green Screen Zelensky.
9) Trust the doctors, right? Now they want kids to mask up in schools for the flu, despite studies showing masks stunted kids’ development.
10) The GOP made big gains among young black, Hispanic voters.
-(Again, the “Ballots” vs. “votes” strategy makes this less important).
11) A good citizen turned in a lost wallet containing $2,000 to the cops.
12) Betamale O’ Rourke burned up $164 million in donor dollars.
IN ECONOMIC NEWS
13) Some central banks have dropped digital currency.
14) Taiwan Semiconductor cut orders by 50%, sending shockwaves.
15) Passengers pleaded with the FAA to force airlines back to wider seats after they shrunk them to save money.
16) A federal judge has ruled Rutabaga’s plan to cancel billions of dollars in student loan debt is unconstitutional and must be vacated.
IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS
17) Russia’s withdrawal from Kherson means that, for the time being, there will be no invasion of Odessa. A definite setback for the Russkies.
IN ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
18) Outrageous, unfair, and disgusting. A fat man won a women’s beauty pageant.
19) Warren Beatty accused of rape from years ago in the “Parallax View.”
20) Oscar-winning director Paul Haggis was ordered to pay $7.5 million in damages for raping his publicist in 2013.
21) And finally, file this under stooooo-pid. A Georgia man was holding $3 billion in stolen bitcoin stashed in a popcorn tin after calling 9/11 to report a burglary. This is up there with the QuickMart thief who had his work overalls on with his name, “Randy,” on it.
AND THAT'S TODAY'S NEWS
- Larry Schweikart
- Rock drummer
- NYTimes #1 bestselling author
- Political pundit
For even more truth-based current events, politics, and history content + resources, check out my VIP membership below
Larry Schweikart is the co-author with Michael Allen of the NYTimes #1 bestseller, A Patriot's History of the United States, and is the founder of the history curriculum site, the Wild World of History, and the new spinoff Wild World of Politics. Larry can be found at Substack under Larry Schweikart and, for as long as they allow him, at Twitter @WallsOther and on Gettr @OtherWalls and on TruthSocial @CyberneticsLS
Larry's latest book, Dragonslayers: Six Presidents and their War with the Swamp, is now available wherever books are sold! You can listen to his interview with Tracy Beanz on Dark to Light HERE